Payment can be carried forward in DD only (full payment of fees) as per the structure approved by the University and the Management:
- Fee shall be paid in DD only (compulsory) in favour of SIES (NERUL) COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE.
- Students coming from other colleges affiliated to University of Mumbai will pay a transfer Certificate fee
- Students belonging to Schedule Castes/Tribes, the EBC may apply for Govt. Scholarship, Free Studentship as per notice issued by the Principal in that connection.
- Students of S.Y.B.Com and T.Y.B.Com opting for Computer Systems will pay an additional fee for practical as per University norms.
Refund of Fees
- Refund of fees for the Degree College shall be as per the rules prescribed by the University and for the Junior College as per the rules prescribed by the office of the Deputy Director of Education.
- For the cancellation of admissions and refund of fees, the identity card, the library reader's tickets (if issued) and the fee receipt shall be surrendered along with the applications for refund.
- Caution Money and Library Deposit will be refunded (if not forfeited for any reason) to a student when he/she ceases to be a student of the college provided:
- It is certified that he/she owes no money to the college.
- He/she has no library book or any other college property in his/her possession.
- The caution money and library deposit will be refunded only on dates notified by the college. A prescribed form for the refund of fees is available in the college office.